Examining the top drivers of consumer healthcare choice
What really matters to American healthcare consumers when selecting a healthcare provider? The answer may surprise and enlighten you. It may even give you the information you need to convince the bosses of your insights and decisions. Core Health’s research study explored consumer choice drivers in six key areas. Download this free white paper to learn what healthcare consumers value most.
In addition to identifying key drivers of healthcare choice, this study:
- Explains how consumers define each of the drivers of healthcare choice
- Discusses the relative value of health “systems” to a healthcare consumer
- Explores other information consumers need when selecting a healthcare provider
- Assesses respondents’ most recent provider-visit experiences
- Details health insurance coverage and limitations
This study provides healthcare marketers with critical insight into the minds of today’s healthcare consumers and what truly motivates them.
Please note: This study was conducted PRIOR to the pandemic. A refreshed report will be released in the upcoming months. If you fill out the form below, we'll make sure you receive the updated study once it is released.